Mise en place
|We need to stop watching Food Network.|
Left work early on Friday because of 1-3 inches of snow (ha!), used my awesome Griddler to make burgers, spent time with Kellie, limo’d my way around Huntington, LI, watched MTV and felt like trash Sunday until 5pm when I finally went home. SOLID. EXCITING. WEEKEND.
- Once is coming to Broadway! The one play I might see, ever.
- This is a really awesome spice rack! I might (read: will) make it.
- There are like 100 TCBY’s in Yonkers.
- I can totally afford a 2 bedroom apartment in Riverdale/Inwood
- My mom hired a personal trainer to come to her house for the next 12 weeks, while I haven’t been to the gym since Monday, and before that since Thanksgiving.
- I might have pink eye in my right eye.
- Tonight I’m driving to Yonkers in my ❤ ZIPCAR ❤ so Brian can rent a tux for the fancy-pants Manhattan College alumni dinner that he has to go to alone and on public transportation.
- I have my tattoo appointment on Friday night with Wendi Koontz. I will be missing the (or the majority of) Manhattan College 2010 Yearbook Party because my crappy HTC Windows Mobile 6 phone couldn’t update it’s shit straight so that I had an accurate calendar in front of me.