Conversation with a 3-year-old
On the way back from work, I sat near a family with the cutest 3-year-old kid EVAR. These are the highlights…
- JACK: “I call my Grandpa “PoppyPop”
- ME: “Oh, that’s so cute!”
- JACK: “GRANDPA’S NOT CUTE! He’s a big boy!”
About the train ride:
- “There are many interesting things on train tracks. Like leaves and rocks.”
- “Did you see that giant building with the windows? It’s right in front of us.”
- This building was literally huge.
- JACK: “Are you old like my dad?”
- ME: “I don’t think so. Guess how old I am.”
- JACK: “I don’t know.”
- ME: “I’m 22. How old are you?”
- JACK: “I’m a little bit years old.”
His mother apologized profusely.